Visa / Study

Studying in Switzerland / Visa

If you are planning for more than three months in Switzerland to stay, for example, to learn German at Benedict. Apply for a student visa at the Embassy. Should it be necessary to support the Benedict School in the preparation of the visa application. Please check the validity of the passport and immigration formalities. Permission to enter or stay can not be issued if your passport has expired.

Bénédict-Schule Schweiz Bénédict-School Switzerland